The Romanian language is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. It is especially relevant in English-speaking countries that do business with the Romanian world. Our large database of Romanian / English translators consists only of native Romanian speakers with high English proficiency.
A successful English-to-Romanian translation will not only be accurate but also pay attention to style, linguistic connotations, and cultural appropriateness.
We specialise in certified translation between Romanian and English using only professional Romanian translators with years of full-time experience translating. Our goal while undertaking a certified translation project is not simply to translate literally but to work within the target language so that original nuances and tone remain intact and the original message is conveyed without compromise.
Not only do we provide Romanian translation services to law firms, solicitors, and businesses in the medical and financial sectors, but we are the preferred translation agency for brands, retailers and companies in the marketing business sectors.
We are committed to providing a consistently high level of quality in all our customer engagements. Our staff members follow well-established business processes so we can communicate clearly, deliver on time and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Romanian Language Facts
- Slavic-speaking countries surround Romania. Yet, Romanian is a Romance language, similar to Italian, Spanish, French and Portuguese. Slavic roots represent only about 10% of the vocabulary. Other influences in the language come from Turkish, German, and Bulgarian.
- The Romanian language is spoken by around 26 million people as a native language, with another 4 million speakers as a second language.
- Romania’s 22,298km rail network is the 15th most extensive in the world. Bucharest’s mass transit network is the fourth largest in Europe.
- Romania is home to four Nobel Prize laureates: George Emil Palade (medicine), Elie Wiesel (peace), Herta Müller (literature) and Stefan Hell (chemistry).
- The Romanian language is 1,700 years old.
- A Romanian, Petrache Poenaru invented the fountain pen.